Tags: Nyu Writing The Essay TeachersTerm Papers TorrentsCritical Essays About BeowulfPmr Model EssayResearch Papers On VolcanoCritical Essays Mayor CasterbridgeCinderella Man American Dream EssayMovie Research Paper
1) On the contrary, poor countries suffer from the lack of sufficient budgets to ensure some very basic needs of people like health, education, medicines etc.
1) It is true that an unemployed educated person with a mobile phone and the internet connection can get more access to the local and foreign job sectors and can use these technologies to get a job or become self-employed.
2) First of all, the maximum number of cars are owned by the rich people and fuel price would not restrain them from using the cars.
3) I strongly agree with the idea that the gender issue is only a determinant in the battle of the sexes, not the battles among nations and peoples.
It is therefore impertinent, if not irrational, to conclude that world conflicts result from the rule of a particular gender and the finer sex would do a better job at prevailing peace if selectively put at the helm of human nations.
Use your best English here as it will attract or bore your reader about the whole writing. If you really need to, use synonyms and different sentence structure.
You will make or break your impression in this paragraph. 1) Mobile phones and the Internet are two great innovations of science for communication and have been facilitating people for a long time.
Surprisingly, e-commerce would be in more convenient form and most of the people will purchase online rather than going to shops in person.
1) Similarly, all the companies and offices are becoming automated and using computers, the internet and other technologies vastly than any other time in history.......
In my opinion, the advantages of these two devices far outweigh the demerits they have.
2) Every human being with an ambition of getting higher knowledge requires attending colleges or universities.